Wednesday, January 28, 2009

aw!

Oh EM GEE! It's been a great couple of days!

Yesterday after work, C and I went bowling and I won not once, but twice! I even broke 100! exciting!

I also finally received all my tax info from all my employers this year. YIPPEE!

But even more importantly, H-to-the-Eather and G-to-the-Eoff sent us a really amazing letter! Thank you for the adorable and artistic package! And of course, thank you very much for the contents! And for generally being the best people EVER. I miss you guys!!!!!!

The postcard definitely deserves a spot on our "random crap" (crap we love!) wall along with our brand new wall mountable FISH BOWL!

Behold! Thank you Target!


That's all for now...posts that relate to the theme of the blog are coming...I swear!

1 comment:

  1. :D i'm glad you enjoyed receiving it as much as i did making it! snail mail is pretty amazing too...makes me almost glad i jacked your museum pass, just so i could have an excuse to send you some mail!
    i cannot WAIT to see the new wall-mounted fish bowl! ex-cit-ing!
    we miss you guys heaps. it's kind of ridiculous how much we love you guys. take care, and i'll try to send you some more posty love soon! *wink*

    ReplyDelete