Sunday, May 10, 2009

off topic

Dear WaMu/Chase/Whatever the hell you are called these days:

I cannot log into my online banking account. I apparently have forgotten my login name.

I see that I can only retrieve my login name from the telephone customer service...and this brings me to my complaint disguised as a general inquiry because I did not see COMPLAINT as an option.

Your telephone "customer service" is the worst I have ever experienced in my entire life. All I need to do is speak to a human being. I understand this is a lot to ask these days. However, you claim to have customer service 7 days a week. I did not receive any service. For some reason my account number and social security number followed by the pound sign are not working. Therefore I can not be ROUTED to an operator so I just keep getting redirected to the original recording. I tried to pretend to open a new account thinking I would HAVE to be able to speak to a human being who could then manually connect me to your online support. But no! Your sales department is closed! So there is not 7 day a week service after all. Fabulous! You should not advertise having customer service available 7 days a week when it is NOT actually available. I understand if you want to be closed on Sundays! Just say so instead of wasting my time.

I understand that this message will most likely never be read by a human being, and if it is, I understand that the human being reading this will have absolutely no power to change anything at all. So, to answer the question that has surely entered your mind by now: YES. I only wrote this to make myself feel better. And YES, I DO feel better taking out my frustrations in this little box.


Thank you and I hope you are having a better Sunday than I am.

-Katherine



Yes, I did actually send this. And yes, I do feel much better ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I hope someone read that and secretly agreed with you...before deleting it and doing nothing, I suppose. But it's something!

    ReplyDelete